U.S. ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SoundExchange, & SOCAN (Canada)
Internet Radio PRONETLicensing
You can get your Internet Radio Station legal today!
Our license covers you and includes your music reporting
and your royalty and performance fees as well.
defines the treatment of personally identifiable information that PRONETLicensing collects when you are on the PRONETLicensing
website, and when you use PRONETLicensing's services.
This policy also covers PRONETLicensing's treatment of any personally identifiable information that PRONETLicensing's business
partners share with PRONETLicensing or that
PRONETLicensing may collect on a partner's site.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PRONETLicensing does not own or control or to people that
PRONETLicensing does not employ or manage.
Unless specified otherwise on the website, users must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States before participation in any activity that
requires the submission of Personal Information.
Please be aware that when it comes to your privacy, PRONETLicensing acts in accordance with the Government Fair Information Practice
Principles. We protect all personal
data collected on our website. The following outlines what information is collected and how it will be used. Yes, your privacy is very important to us.
PRONETLicensing will be the sole owner of all information collected on this site. PRONETLicensing collects personally
information from persons who are at
least 18 years of age when:
PRONETLicensing may collect the following types of information. Please note that the decision to provide information to us is
completely voluntary on your part:
- You register for an account with this website;
- You respond to a contact submission form found on our website or Email us;
- You visit pages within the PRONETLicensing website;
- You listen to the webcasting services offered via the PRONETLicensing website, including all affiliates
- You use certain PRONETLicensing products or services;
- We access publicly available information from public suppliers of such information, including, but not limited to, government agencies and consumer reporting
agencies, to assist in the enforcement and monitoring of your transactions.
- We send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identify your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your
browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Storing user preferences;
- Tracking user trends and activity, including, specifically, how you arrived at our site;
- Allowing you to change pages during your site visit without having to re-enter a user name and password;
- Delivering information specific to your needs and interests; and
- Calculating performances and obtaining information regarding those performances.
- Some features and services of the PRONETLicensing website or other sites may not function properly if your cookies are
- To request changes to or deletion of your own PRONETLicensing account, and to read about what information may possibly
remain in our archived records after
your account has been deleted email us at support@PRONETLicensing.com.
PRONETLicensing fully complies with all requirements of the Child Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Information which personally identifies you and which may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, physical address, zip code, phone and fax
- Information about the domain and the host from which you access our services, including the computer's Internet address and the browser and other software in
- We would like to know things about you and your lifestyle so we can give you better service, the most relevant content possible and appropriate money saving
offers, if any, from our advertisers. So we may collect demographic information which may include, but is not limited to, your age, gender, preferences, interests and
PRONETLicensing uses information for several purposes, including:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Verifying your identity;
- Delivery of PRONETLicensing email;
- Complying with relevant sections of the Copyright Act, primarily with regard to calculating copyright royalties and providing required reports to copyright
owners and their representatives;
- Detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal uses of our service;
- Fulfilling your requests for certain products and services, such as mailing you prizes, tickets, CD.s, coupons or other items;
- Contacting you about new products, surveys, and, in the event they are held, to tell you that you have won a contest or other promotional prize; and
- Improving site administration and functioning and our overall services to you;
PRONETLicensing never shares, trades, or sells personally identifiable information to any third party under any circumstances.
We will only reveal your personally identifiable information in the most limited of circumstances, which only occur when we:
PRONETLicensing may share aggregated, non-personal data and information with media partners, professionals and advertisers. For
example, we may disclose things like,
.there are 100 people who like to dine out, who live in a particular zip code..
- Must respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or other formal requests issued by a government office or agency;
- Assign, transfer, or otherwise sell all or a substantial part of our assets to another entity, in which case the information will be provided to that entity
as part of the assignment, transfer or sale process;and
- Have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of PRONETLicensing ;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PRONETLicensing, or the public; or
- Enforce violations of the Terms of Service of the PRONETLicensing website or any of our usage guidelines for specific
products or services
PRONETLicensing endeavors to maintain the requisite security to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or
disclosure both on and offline at a
level that is equal to or better than that which is required by applicable law.
PRONETLicensing secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment,
protected from unauthorized access,
use or disclosure from anyone other than our employees, agents, representatives, business partners and affiliates.
PRONETLicensing insures the proper handling of your information to prevent unauthorized access or identity theft. We do this by
taking every reasonable means to insure
your information cannot be accessed by anyone except you.
All employees of PRONETLicensing have reviewed this privacy statement and must adhere to these privacy standards. They understand
the importance of high levels of
security and discretion in all functions that deal with your information.
Please understand that, despite our best efforts, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions on the Internet which may compromise your personal
Correcting your Personal Information
PRONETLicensing asks that you provide us with any changes to your personal information or your privacy preferences so that we can
update your account accordingly.
PRONETLicensing is not responsible for any notifications or updates that do not reach you because you have not notified
PRONETLicensing of changes to your contact
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections. Changes should be sent to:
KRS Processing Inc/PRONETLicensing
PO Box 2488
Washington, DC 20013-2488
Fax: Call before sending faxes
PRONETLicensing will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
PRONETLicensing encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PRONETLicensing is protecting your